Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Western Australia campsites & camping grounds

Hi guys,

I know it has been a while! I have just returned from a camping trip in Perth. And i must say, wow! What a place! I mean, the weather was beautiful, the beaches were stunning and the beer was ice cold! (What more could i want?)

Upon my visit, i was thinking,'why haven't Find Caravan Parks done anything around WA Campsites? I checked their recent Western Australia campsite update and found it quite incomplete. So, when speaking with Paul - i asked if it is possible to do a big piece on WA, perth and of course Margaret river campsites, as they probably are the best campsite destinations i have ever seen in the world. His reply was
We will be looking to roll these out in the next week or two, we have a few members of our team looking at host campsite destinations ... so appologies for the lack of content at this time, but it expect change
.

I think this would put FCP on the map for detail on specific areas around WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment