Saturday, January 10, 2009

NSW Caravan Parks

I was looking the other day on FCP for caravan parks. and too my suprise there was a number of caravan parks in Sydney. Upon thinking of this, i was wondering why there would be caravan parks in Sydney (being such a metro holiday destination). Yet at closer look I noticed that these were just on the outskirts i.e. national park.

These destinations offer a holiday great get away for a less than hours drive. So for those people who arent looking for the 4 hour drive to the Hunter Valley, check out your own backyard as there maybe a quite little holiday hide away just around the corner. I think NSW has some of the most beautiful areas for caravan parks and campsites: for the complete list of NSW Caravan parks check Findcaravanparks.com.au

I recently spoke to the editor there and he stated that the website is just at it's initial stages at the moment and will breaking out the site with more detailed information on areas and caravan parks.

I personally certainly hope so as that it is something that is missing from Australia's caravan park and campsite industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment